GradWeek Travelers & Parents,
We’d like to thank everyone for your support during this difficult time. We’re doing our best to navigate through this unprecedented situation and appreciate your patience. As you can imagine, we are receiving many phone calls and emails at this time. Given that our office is not deemed an “Essential Business” we are working remotely. Please give us up to 72 business hours to respond to your phone messages and/or emails during this time.
In last week’s update we advised that in the best interest of our traveler’s safety and well-being, we are moving our GradWeek Programs to late June through the middle of July. We are starting with our May departures and working chronologically based on your original departure dates. We will be reaching out to your Campus Organizer and Event Coordinators to determine optimum dates per group. We will notify everyone upon securing new dates.
GradWeek has received feedback from the majority of the groups that have determined the ideal dates for their group to travel from June (starting 6/25) or the first two weeks of July (through 7/15). We have been assigning new “Tentative” dates based on what your group Organizer or Event Coordinator has communicated to the GradWeek office. GradWeek will confirm your new travel date on or as close to that tentative date as possible. We are working with our suppliers quickly to accommodate these changes. Once we have confirmed new dates, we will start to assign flights and hotels accordingly (which will be visible on your online account). If you feel the new tentative dates will not work for your schedule or if you are still uncertain about traveling, please submit your cancellation request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that we are doing our best to make your Grad Trip a reality, and we appreciate your continued patience while we try to navigate through this fluid situation.
Now that we are starting to reconfirm all of the trip components for the new program dates. We have also had to revise our standard cancelation policy to reflect the new deadline dates for the trip’s Terms & Conditions. We are now extending the reduced cancel fee of $300 through April 24, 2020. Cancellations received on April 25, 2020, to May 22, 2020, are assessed a cancellation fee of $500. In addition, you will be assessed any non-refundable fees, i.e., bank fees, discounts, etc. Cancellations received on May 23, 2020, and after will receive no refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any further extensions beyond the schedule listed above, as we are now starting to issue airline tickets, etc. We know that some of you are still undecided with your upcoming trip and need a little more time to make your decision. We are hoping this final extension date will help.
We continue to ask for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Our Customer Service Team, Sales Team, and Operation’s Team have been working long hours on our clients’ behalf through this Pandemic to produce the best possible outcome for our clients. It is not an easy task, but we are committed to you!
International Student Tours, Inc.