Safe Travels Hawaii Registration
– Courtesy of https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/getting-to-hawaii/
Completing the state of Hawaiʻi’s Safe Travels Hawaiʻi program application form and obtaining your QR code(s) for Hawaiʻi airport processing PRIOR TO departure will significantly reduce your arrival airport screening and processing time.
Prior to your arrival, if you are an adult (age 18 years or older) you will need to create an online user account and register with the State of Hawaii Safe Travels Hawaii program.
- Per Hawaii’s eWorld Enterprise Solutions on May 7, 2021 | www.eworldes.com | 841 Bishop St. Suite 1830 Honolulu, HI 96813
*For unaccompanied minors, an adult will have to create an account in Safe Travels, then select “Unaccompanied Minor” when adding “Travel Party Members”.
1) Go to profile, under relationship select “unaccompanied minor”
2) Explain that even though it looks like the adult is the traveler here she is not
3) It may look as if you are traveling with your children, but as long as you check them as”Unaccompanied Minors” it is understood that you are not traveling with them, so you have done everything exactly as you’re supposed to.
Once you create your Safe Travels Hawai‘i account, you will next need to enter your traveler information and trip details on the program’s application form. It is important to get the correct test and upload the correct form. Visit Safe Travels Hawaii Help for answers to questions about the online application form.
If you need assistance with login or technical issues, call the Safe Travels Program: 1-800-GOHAWAII or (1-800-464-2924) 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Hawai‘i Standard Time. Domestic and international callers are accepted.